WHAT’S PLAYING: Sonny Boy Mick “Hallelujah”
One of my favorite bloggers, Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you should. She writes the most amazing poetry, and her posts are full of the kind of unflinching honesty we all should strive to emulate.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me:
1. I’m OCD. I organize everything from my books to my sock drawer. Everything has to be in its place, or I can’t concentrate. I’m sure there are serial killers that are less anal-retentive than I am.
2. Sometimes, in my darkest hours, I believe that the wrong twin died the night I lost my brother. I would trade places with him in an instant and often fantasize about scenarios that would make this possible. I don’t do it because I’m tired of life, but because I know the world would be a better place just for having him in it.
3. I have a thing for British men. I even dated one in college. Things ended when I finally realized that the only thing I liked about him was his accent. To be fair, he was extremely hot. Unfortunately, he was also dumber than a bag of hair. I blame David Bowie.
4. I have ten tattoos. And no, you can’t see them. Not unless you buy me drinks and dinner first.
5. Even though I speak six languages, I still think in Choctaw, which is why I tend to pause for a long time before I say anything.
6. I hate the words “moist,” “threshold,” and “panties.”
7. Someday, I want to take a year off work, rent a cottage in Ireland, and spend all day everyday just writing.
Now, I have to pick bloggers I admire. Due to time constraints, I limited myself to ten. And the nominees are…